1/2 Photos of Homemade Yeast Rolls
Brooke's Kitchen's Note:
Margaret Anne's yeast rolls from family collection.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together first 3 ingredients. Crumble into mixture 2 packages or 2 cakes yeast. Stir until yeast is dissolved.
- 2Stir in beaten eggs, shortening & sifted flour. Turn mixture onto floured board. Knead until smooth and elastic. Place in greased bowl, cover and let rise in warm place until double in bulk.
- 3Knead again and let rise again until double in bulk. Shape into rolls and let rise until almost double in bulk.
- 4Bake at 425 degrees until golden brown. Watch temperature, as may be too hot in some ovens.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Yeast Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1734 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.3
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 75.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g