Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
I got this recipe from my cousin, who served it at a family gathering before. It has a great flavor and everyone I have made it for has loved it.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 4 (15 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 (6 ounce) canof contadina Italian-style tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Slice bacon in 1 inch pieces and cook over medium heat with chopped onion until both are cooked through.
- Drain bacon/onion mixture and set aside.
- Brown 2 lbs of hamburger.
- Drain hamburger grease completely.
- Mix together bacon/onion mixture, hamburger, 4 cans of tomato soup, tomato paste, vinegar and Worcestershire.
- Heat until bubbly and then simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve over your favorite pasta.