Recipe by Viking Knitter
super easy! Doesn't hold a candle to anything store-bought. Don't be intimidated, grab your blender and make some mayo to make those tastebuds sing and dance!
Top Review by CJAY
Oh wow, is this good stuff or what! I've never tried to make my own before and this recipe has changed my mind. We loved it and it was so easy. Thanks for sharing. Made for Spring PAC 2012.
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Grey Poupon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
Directions See How It's Made
- crack egg, let sit at room temperature for 30 minute.
- blend egg at medium speed, slowly adding lemon juice.
- combine oils in separate container, and add to mixture through top hole of blender in a tiny stream.
- add remaining ingredients, let blend 2-3 minutes more.
- transfer to container with a lid, and refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.