Recipe by dojemi
If this is to be given as a gift, garnish with one whole vanilla bean inside the bottle. Yield indicated is for 10 cups.
- 1419.54 ml granulated sugar
- 946.36 ml water
- 59.14 ml instant coffee granules
- 236.59 ml water
- 750 ml bottle vodka
- 118.29 ml pure vanilla extract (not imitation, please!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve sugar in 4 cups water in a pan over medium heat; boil for 10 minutes; set aside.
- Dissolve coffee granules in 1 cup water in a pan over medium heat; boil for 8 minutes.
- Combine sugar mixture and coffee mixture; cool to room temperature.
- Stir vodka and vanilla into cooled coffee mixture.
- Store in sealed, decorative bottles.