Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Homemade Kahlua recipe from Food.com.
- Mix sugar, water, instant coffee and fresh coffee together in a saucepan.
- Simmer for 1-1/2 to 2 hours with occasional stirring.
- Add the vodka, brandy, and vanilla extract.
- Filter and pour into dark bottles.
- I use a metal mesh to filter out the coffee grounds.
- Keep the bottles in a cool, dark place for 3 months. (YOU HEARD IT RIGHT!).
- Shake every day. (The bottles, I mean).
- MMMMM MMMMM Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.06.