Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very smooth liquer. Very close to "Bailey's cream. I like to use Irish Whiskey but Canadian Rye is good too. It's not too sweet! This recipe was originally from"Eagle Brand Condensed Milk"
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup Irish whiskey or 1 -1 1⁄2 cup Canadian rye whisky
- 1 cup table cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract (optional)
- In a mixer beat the eggs,beat in the remaining ingredients until smooth and well blended.
- Pour into a bottle and cork, store in the refrigerator (this can be stored for up to a month).
- Serve over Ice.