Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very smooth liquer. Very close to "Bailey's cream. I like to use Irish Whiskey but Canadian Rye is good too. It's not too sweet! This recipe was originally from"Eagle Brand Condensed Milk"
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup Irish whiskey or 1 -1 1⁄2 cup Canadian rye whisky
- 1 cup table cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract (optional)
- In a mixer beat the eggs,beat in the remaining ingredients until smooth and well blended.
- Pour into a bottle and cork, store in the refrigerator (this can be stored for up to a month).
- Serve over Ice.
Bergy, this was delicious! The coconut extract is the difference between this recipe and some of the others. I have made several different recipes, but they just seemed to be missing something. I used the creme de coconut that is used for mixed drinks, I added a teaspoon of vanilla, a teaspoon of instant coffee, and left out the eggs. This is the best recipe I have ever found for Irish Cream, and will be the one I use from now on. Thanks so much!
this is wonderful. I used vanilla because I didnt have coconut, but have made it with both and they are both good. I also tend to add a little more chocolate topping. I had lost my recipe and was pleased to find it again!!!!!! The best idea is to keep tasting it till the whiskey is just right, or you cant see anymore :) makes a great Xmas gift!
I have been looking for this recipe for a long time. I got in Canada about 29 years ago. It is the best I have ever had.