- 2 3⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 tablespoons water
- 2 jars baby food (meat, beef, any flavor, strained)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together and knead for 3 minutes.
- Roll out to 1 inch thick.
- Use a dog bone shaped cookie cutter, and place biscuits on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Makes approximately 2 dozen doggie biscuits.