Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Quick, Easy and Fun for kids to make. Dogs love them and vet says they are good for our furry friends. Oat flour can be substituted for quick cooking oats. Store in container for up to 5 days, 1 week refrigerated or frozen 3 months.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree, canned
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional) or 1 tablespoon dried parsley (optional)
- 3 tablespoons dry milk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Blend eggs, pumpkin and peanut butter with mixer, add dry milk, salt, oats and flour.
- If the dough is too stiff you can add a few teaspoons water, but the dough should be stiff.
- Kneed the dough to make a smooth ball, on floured counter, roll to about 1/2"; cut into shapes.
- Bake 30-40 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet; sometimes I turn them over to cook on the other side at 20 minutes.
- Biscuits can be stored in a covered container for 3-5 days, refrigerated for up to 10 days, or frozen for 3 months.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION