From Taste of Home Holiday Celebrations 2002
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- 2In a mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar together.
- 3Add eggs, salt and yeast mixture.
- 4Mix in enough flour for dough to leave sides of bowl and is soft.
- 5Do not knead this.
- 6Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 7Punch dough down.
- 8Turn onto floured surface; divide in half.
- 9Roll each half into a 12-inch circle and cut into 12 wedges.
- 10Roll up from wide sides and place on greased baking sheets with pointed sides down.
- 11Curve to form crescents.
- 12Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 1/2 hours.
- 13Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until golden.
- 14Time doesn't include overnight time.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Crescent Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2082.1
- Calories from Fat 926
- Total Fat 102.9 g
- Saturated Fat 61.2 g
- Cholesterol 523.0 mg
- Sodium 1516.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 248.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.5 g
- Sugars 50.9 g
- Protein 43.3 g