Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Taste of Home Holiday Celebrations 2002
Make and share this Homemade Crescent Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- In small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs, salt and yeast mixture.
- Mix in enough flour for dough to leave sides of bowl and is soft.
- Do not knead this.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Punch dough down.
- Turn onto floured surface; divide in half.
- Roll each half into a 12-inch circle and cut into 12 wedges.
- Roll up from wide sides and place on greased baking sheets with pointed sides down.
- Curve to form crescents.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Time doesn't include overnight time.