Great for pancakes or for drizzling over cheesecake. Adjust sugar if you get less than 5 cups juice!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 1/2 cups fruit (strawberries, raspberries, etc.)
- 6 3/4 cups sugar
- 1Wash, stem, and crush fruit in saucepan.
- 2Heat to boiling and simmer about 10 minutes.
- 3Pour hot fruit through colander or strainer to remove seeds, then again through cheesecloth or a jelly bag.
- 4Discard pulp.
- 5The yield of juice should be about 5 cups.
- 6Combine juice with sugar and boil in large saucepan for 1 minute.
- 7Skim off foam.
- 8it is ready to serve or to can in 1/2 pint jars.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Berry Syrup (For Pancakes!)
Serving Size: 1 (1350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1044.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 269.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 269.4 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: