Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great for pancakes or for drizzling over cheesecake. Adjust sugar if you get less than 5 cups juice!
- 6 1⁄2 cups fruit (strawberries, raspberries, etc.)
- 6 3⁄4 cups sugar
- Wash, stem, and crush fruit in saucepan.
- Heat to boiling and simmer about 10 minutes.
- Pour hot fruit through colander or strainer to remove seeds, then again through cheesecloth or a jelly bag.
- Discard pulp.
- The yield of juice should be about 5 cups.
- Combine juice with sugar and boil in large saucepan for 1 minute.
- Skim off foam.
- it is ready to serve or to can in 1/2 pint jars.