1/4 Photos of Homemade Baked Tortilla Chips
I saw this recipe and thought it could come in handy for the upcoming ZWT5. It gives me an idea of how to use up those odd tortillas I tend to have left over after buying a pack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Brush one side of each of the corn tortillas with a light layer of vegetable oil.
- 3Cut the tortillas into 8 wedges or shapes as desired.
- 4Place tortilla pieces on a single layer on a baking sheet.
- 5Sprinkle with salt.
- 6Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Baked Tortilla Chips
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.6
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g