Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I saw this recipe and thought it could come in handy for the upcoming ZWT5. It gives me an idea of how to use up those odd tortillas I tend to have left over after buying a pack.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush one side of each of the corn tortillas with a light layer of vegetable oil.
- Cut the tortillas into 8 wedges or shapes as desired.
- Place tortilla pieces on a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Made these for Let's Party 2011 tag game and it was soooo easy. I misted them with vegetable oil instead of brushing with oil and followed the instructions. Next time I think I will try seasoning them with garlic salt or another seasoning.
These are so easy and tasty. I made half a recipe. I cut them using my pizza cutter and that worked great. I sprinkled salt on one batch and the other I sprinkled Johnny's seasoning salt. Both DH and I like the salt ones best. I think because the salt stuck better to the oil. I served them with recipe #412203 delicious. Thanks for posting. :)
So much better then what you get in the store. Made using home made tortillas which are thicker then store bought tortillas. Sprayed with Pam cooking spray in place of brushing with oil to help keep the fat levels down. Thanks so much for the post.