Baked Tortilla Chips
Something healthy to dip if you want to put down the potato chips and butter crackers.
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges and place in a single layer on cooking sheet (s).
- Combine oil and lime juice in a mister and spray each wedge to slighly moisten.
- Combine cumin and chili powder and sprinkle on wedges.
- Bake 7 minutes at 350°F, rotate pan (s) and bake approximately 7 minutes more, until crisp but not brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation