1/1 Photo of Holiday Shortbread
Perfect for cranberry lovers, the holidays, or anytime! Very easy to make, and dough is freezable for later. You may want to halve the dough for easier handling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- 2Add cranberries, flour cloves, and cinnamon.
- 3Mix until doughy.
- 4If you wish to divide dough in half, now is the time to do it.
- 5Place dough on floured wax paper and with floured hands, form into a log. Approximately 1 1/2 around.
- 6Wrap log(s) snugly in paper, then refrigerate until firm. About 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- 7Once firm, unwrap log(s) and slice dough into cookies just under 1/2 inch thick. Let sit at room temperature for five minutes if crumbling occurs.
- 8Place on cookie sheet about 1 inch apart and cook at 350 degrees until lightly golden. (Approximately 20 minutes).
- 9Cool and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (701 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.0
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 36.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g