Recipe by Kari-girl
This very easy to make flavored butter is simply wonderful on toast, muffins buns, anything you would put butter or jam on. I know you will love it when you taste it. It even smells heavenly. Also makes a great gift, or as an addition to any family Christmas gathering.
Top Review by Annacia
Photo may be seen here in the Savor gallery (as Honey Cranberry Butter): www.annacia.com. This is an excellent compound butter that will be appreciated at any time of the year. I made to compliment this year's Easter ham. Used a small splash of orange juice in place of the zest and chopped fresh cranberries in place of the ask for dried. Made for Pick A Chef, Spring 2013.
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 78.07 ml dried cranberries, chopped
- 59.14 ml honey
- 29.58 ml orange zest
- 0.59 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend the ingredients one at a time, in order given.
- That's it, that simple!
- Keeps in the frig, for up to 2 weeks, or, part of it can be frozen and thawed for later use.
- Tip: can whip the softened butter with honey then add the rest of the ingredients.