- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup cranberries, finely chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 orange, zest of, minced
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients, pressing together & mixing until well blended.
- Place the cranberry butter on a piece of plastic wrap & form into a log.
- Squeeze out (or blot with a paper towel) the excess liquid, then refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into rounds, then serve & enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation