Luscious Chocolate Butter
photo by Roxanne J.R.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- Cut butter into chunks and place in bowl of food processor.
- Add melted chocolate chips to bowl as well.
- Process until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Place mixture in a small container, cover, and refrigerate until ready to use; bring back to room temperature (makes it easier to spread) before serving if you wish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is the spread that will from now on inspire me to slim down anyhow because once I do, I'll make this whenever I get the mood for chocolate:) Yummy butter, very aptly titled and was a HIT with the KIDS who'd come over! I'd have this around on Valentine's day from now on:) Thank You so much for this recipe!
You won me the 'Cool Mom of the Day' award with this recipe! :o) We put it on pancakes this morning and the kids were so thrilled (since it was our big splurge day, I even put a little bit of whipped cream on top...might as well do it right!) I was a little concerned that they'd eat too much of it, but it was rich enough that it was self-limiting. I'm thinking it might be good on grahams with peanut butter too...mmm! Might have to try it with butterscotch chips, too. Thanks so much for posting, Lennie!