Cranberry, Orange, Pecan Butter
photo by Jane from Ohio
- Ready In:
- 1 cup salted butter
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1⁄2 cup pecans (roasted & chopped)
- Divide the dried cranberries and pecans in half.
- Place a 1/4 cup of dried cranberries and a.
- 1/4 cup of pecans in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl,.
- combine butter, 1/4 cup of dried cranberries, orange zest and 1/4 cup of roasted pecans.
- Place the butter mixture on a 12x12 piece of wax paper.
- Place the top of the wax paper over the bottom and form into a log shape.
- Place the butter mixture in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
- Remove from freezer and remove wax paper.
- roll the butter in the remaining mixture of cranberries and pecans until.
- the outside of the log is fully coated.
- Refrigerate until needed.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!