Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just add the liquids to this easy recipe. They taste just as good as they look.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup holiday M&M' (Hershey's Holiday Candy Coated bits)
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup COCOA KRISPIES® cereal (or regular flavor)
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- In a 1-quart widemouthed jar, add the ingredients in the order listed. Pack them down firmly after each addition (use the blunt end of a table knife or a wooden spoon to level and tamp down each layer).
- Screw on the cover and prepare a gift tag with the following instructions:.
- To make your holiday cookies, cream together 1/2 cup of butter or margarine, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 egg in a large bowl.
- Add contents of the jar and stir until well blended.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.