1/1 Photo of Holiday Chocolate Torte
This rich, creamy chocolate torte makes a decadent holiday or special occasion dessert. Creamy cheese layer, topped with a chocolate pudding layer, topped with whipped cream, shaved chocolate and almonds, all inside a pecan crust. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup pecans, ground
- 1 1/2 cups flour or 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 tablespoon powdered instant coffee (heaping)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9x13x2-inch pan.
- 2In small bowl, mix crust ingredients, and press into pan.
- 3Bake until lightly browned (15 minutes).
- 4Cool completely.
- 5Beat ingredients for 1st layer until creamy, and spread over cooled crust.
- 6Combine ingredients for 2nd layer and mix thoroughly.
- 7Spread over cream cheese layer.
- 8Cover with remaining cool whip.
- 9Sprinkle with almonds and chocolate to garnish, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 10To serve, cut torte into bars.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Chocolate Torte
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.6
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 302.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 4.7 g