1/1 Photo of Hoisin Roasted Green Beans
A flavorful way to fix one of our favorite veggies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400º.
- 2Stir hoisin sauce, orange juice, soy sauce and olive oil together in a large bowl. Add green beans, toss to coat, and season with salt and pepper. (Hoisin sauce is very salty, so be careful not to over-salt the green beans.).
- 3Spread beans in an even layer on a baking sheet with sides and roast for 15 to 20 minutes, until they are soft and slightly shriveled.
- 4Sprinkle beans with chives and toss gently. Transfer to a serving dish, drizzle with pan juices, and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- 5Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hoisin Roasted Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.9
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 857.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 5.3 g