1/1 Photo of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
Mindi Bunch's Note:
I got this recipe from CopyKat. I guessed on the serving amount, as it differs from person to person depending on taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cocoa, sugar, and salt in a saucepan.
- 2Add water, and mix until smooth.
- 3Bring this mixture to a boil.
- 4Allow it to boil for one minute, be careful this does not over boil.
- 5Remove from heat, when this cools add the vanilla.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g