Recipe by Kikimony
We had this tonight and it was so good! I used the boneless, sliced turkey breasts and cooked on high in the crockpot for 4 hours. Very tasty!
Top Review by Leta
An excellent meal! The basting sauce really compliments the flavor of the turkey without overpowering the meal. I served it with candied carrots and green beans. I used a whole turkey breast, and doubled the sauce to accomodate the larger turkey breast, cooking it slowly in a covered roaster in the oven (about 3 1/2 hours at 300 F).
- 1 turkey breast, thawed (2-3 pounds, I used boneless, sliced)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup garden vegetable-flavored cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry thyme leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder