Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
We had this tonight and it was so good! I used the boneless, sliced turkey breasts and cooked on high in the crockpot for 4 hours. Very tasty!
- 1 turkey breast, thawed (2-3 pounds, I used boneless, sliced)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup garden vegetable-flavored cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry thyme leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place turkey in crockpot.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Brush over turkey.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or HIGH for 4-5 hours in crockpot.
- You can cook this in the oven if you prefer.
An excellent meal! The basting sauce really compliments the flavor of the turkey without overpowering the meal. I served it with candied carrots and green beans. I used a whole turkey breast, and doubled the sauce to accomodate the larger turkey breast, cooking it slowly in a covered roaster in the oven (about 3 1/2 hours at 300 F).
Loved this recipe & will make it often. It tasted great & cut very well. Added the 1/4 milk for gravy which was all gone on the first serving. I served this for dinner, then in pasta. Finished it off with turkey sandwiches. Thank you Stephanine C
What a wonderful recipe! I made it as written, just doubling the sauce for a larger turkey breast. The leftover sauce has been tremendous over cooked carrots and green beans. This will be a "regular" for me!