Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A nice refreshing summer salad from Cooking Light Magazine.
Make and share this Herbed Shrimp With White Bean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 teaspoons sherry wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups arugula, loosely packed
- 1 cup watercress, trimmed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon water
- 24 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 1 pound)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Add arugula and next 4 ingredients (through beans) to bowl, and toss gently to coat.
- Combine honey and 1 teaspoons water in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add shrimp to honey mixture; toss to coat. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat; coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle shrimp with salt. Add shrimp to pan; cook 2 minutes per side or until done. Serve with salad.