Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Everyone will think you went all out when you serve this impressive seafood entree. You'll be amazed at how easy and quick it is to make.
- 6 ounces fettuccine
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined (uncooked)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine soup mix and milk in a sauce pan. Cook and stir over medium heat until smooth.
- Add shrimp and broccoli; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until shrimp are pink (do not boil).
- Drain pasta; toss with the shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
this was very good but I made the mistake of adding in salt, I would suggest not to as the dry soup and cheese already has plenty in it, I sauted some fresh garlic in butter firstly and also added in crushed chili flakes, next time I will omit the salt, that was my error so I am still giving this 5 stars all the way, thanks for sharing barefoot!
This is a delicious shrimp dish! I like that it has the flavor and feel of an alfredo but lighter and not loaded down with fat and calories. I used lowfat milk with great results; I added the grated parmesan to the pasta before tossing to help thicken the sauce a little. We really enjoyed this dish - thanks for sharing the recipe!
This was a really good dish, and it was a nice change of pace from the usual heavy Alfredo sauce that I usually serve over my fettucine with shrimp. And surprisingly (at least for me) was the fact that the light sprinkling of Parmesan cheese on top seemed to really pull this dish together. The only problem was that I had a really difficult time finding the right Lipton's soup mix. I live in a very remote area, and the Lipton Secrets soup mixes were nowhere to be found. It took several grocery trips over 4 separate days before I finally found the Lipton's Secret herb with garlic soup mix. So my newest mission will be to find a "copycat" recipe for that variety of soup mix, so I can make this more often.