An easy Shrimp Fettuccine.
- Ready In:
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green onion
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 lbs shrimp
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno relish
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 pint half-and-half
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 lb fettuccine pasta
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- tony chachere's original creole seasoning
- In a Dutch oven, saute onions, celery, peppers, and green onion in butter on medium heat until yender.
- Add flour, parsley, and shrimp and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add relish, cheese, Half and Half, and garlic.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir often to prevent sticking.
- Season to taste with Tony's.
- Make fettuccine according to instructions on box.
- Mix together and top with parmesan cheese before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION