Herbed Shrimp and Feta Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, coat a pizza pan, or baking stone with cooking spray and sprinkle evenly with cornmeal.
- Place pizza dough on pan and, starting at center, press dough out with hands to cover pan.
- Using your fingertips or a pastry brush, coat dough lightly with olive oil and sprinkle evenly with rosemary.
- Bake 5-8 minutes, or until light golden, remove crust from the oven and sprinkle with mozarella, top evenly with a single layer of shrimp, then sprinkle with green onions and cover with feta cheese.
- Return to oven and bake 17-22 minutes more, or until crust is deep golden.