Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Dish uses Homemade Gourmet's Garlic Lemon Seasoning Mix. For more Homemade Gourmet recipes see Cookingfor7's Homemade Gourmet Recipes cookbook.
- 1 -2 tablespoon homemade gourmet garlic lemon seasoning
- 2 lbs red potatoes, cubed
- 6 ounces thin sliced smoked ham, diced
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine all ingredients except for 1 cup of Swiss cheese.
- Spoon into 9"x9" baking dish.
- Sprinkle on remaining cheese.
- Bake, covered, for 45 minutes or until potatoes can be pierced with a fork.