Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Cooking Light magazine. I did not make a low fat version, used mayo instead of yogurt as I didnt have any, and full fat sour cream. I also peeled and cubed the potatoes prior to boiling. Great recipe to use up some fresh herbs from your garden. Prep time does not include chilling time.
- 2 lbs yukon gold potatoes
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Place potatoes in saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until tender and drain.
- Cool slightly, peel and cut potatoes into bite sized chunks.
- Place potatoes in a bowl and sprinkle with white wine vinegar.
- Combine yogurt and sour cream in a medium bowl, stirring until smooth.
- Whisk in oil, onion and remaining ingredients.
- Add mixture to potatoes, tossing gently to coat.
- Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours.