Kelly M.'s Note:
From Cooking Light magazine. I did not make a low fat version, used mayo instead of yogurt as I didnt have any, and full fat sour cream. I also peeled and cubed the potatoes prior to boiling. Great recipe to use up some fresh herbs from your garden. Prep time does not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs yukon gold potatoes
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1Place potatoes in saucepan and cover with water.
- 2Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until tender and drain.
- 3Cool slightly, peel and cut potatoes into bite sized chunks.
- 4Place potatoes in a bowl and sprinkle with white wine vinegar.
- 5Combine yogurt and sour cream in a medium bowl, stirring until smooth.
- 6Whisk in oil, onion and remaining ingredients.
- 7Add mixture to potatoes, tossing gently to coat.
- 8Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.8
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 219.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar