Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A winner and easy to make!
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 catfish fillets
- Combine first 7 ingredients and sprinkle evenly on both sides of the fish. Place in a grill basket coated with cooking spray.
- Grill fillets over medium-high heat about 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily.
- Garnish with fresh oregano and thyme sprigs if desired.
- Serve immediately.
This was delicious! I did do mine a bit different though. Instead of grilling I put the fillets on a lightly greased broiler pan and broil under the broiler for 4 minutes on each side. I also sprayed butter over the fillets before adding the seasonings. We loved it!! Thanks so much for sharing this recipe.
Tasty and easy, loved it with wild rice (original).
Thanks i am new to the kitchen. This was way easy to follow and turned out great. I to buttered at the 4 min flip as well and it kept it soft,flaky.