- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup white wine
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper or 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 lb boneless catfish, cleaned
- Mix the oil, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, wine, and pepper in a nonmetallic bowl.
- Put the catfish into the marinade and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Preheat the broiler and brush the hot rack with the marinade.
- Broil close to the heat for approximately 5 minutes until the fish flakes with a fork.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello,I collect old cookbooks,enjoy gardening,traveling and reading.I love to cook and bake!I've thought about opening my own bakery here in TN.That would be so fun!