Recipe by Annacia
Try these potatoes that have a Mediterranean influence with their lemon, garlic, and herbs. They are delicious topped with the feta cheese. The recipe can be doubled or tripled.
Top Review by Starrynews
So good! Loved the herb blend and feta - it really made these pop! I had reduced this to one serving, so when I stuck it back in the oven for the second bake, I ended up taking it out after about 10 minutes. Thanks for sharing! ZWT9
- 2 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup and 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped of fresh mint
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F.
- Lightly oil a medium baking dish.
- Stir the potatoes, garlic, olive oil, water, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until the potatoes are evenly coated and pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Roast in the preheated oven until the potatoes begin to brown, about 40 minutes.
- Season the potatoes with the oregano and mint.
- If the dish appears dry, pour another 1/4-1/2 cup water into the dish.
- Return to the oven and bake about 40 minutes more.
- Top with the crumbled feta cheese to serve.