Cook1 hr 12 mins
Try these potatoes that have a Mediterranean influence with their lemon, garlic, and herbs. They are delicious topped with the feta cheese. The recipe can be doubled or tripled.
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F.
- Lightly oil a medium baking dish.
- Stir the potatoes, garlic, olive oil, water, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until the potatoes are evenly coated and pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Roast in the preheated oven until the potatoes begin to brown, about 40 minutes.
- Season the potatoes with the oregano and mint.
- If the dish appears dry, pour another 1/4-1/2 cup water into the dish.
- Return to the oven and bake about 40 minutes more.
- Top with the crumbled feta cheese to serve.