Recipe by artnoren
Got this off a box of Swanson chicken broth. It is the best chicken I have ever had!
Top Review by Dot1222
My family loved this recipe! The only things I did differently was to use fresh rosemary instead of dried (because I had some to use up) and I added fresh mushrooms! Thanks so much for the recipe it was delicious!
- 4 skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup Swanson chicken broth, 33% less sodium
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in 12" skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on all sides.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Increase heat to high. Stir in chicken broth, wine, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, thyme.
- Heat to a boil and let cook five minutes.
- Return chicken to the skillet and reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes until chicken is cooked through.