Recipe by Mrs. Muffins
I got this recipe from Veganomicon. I play around with the seasonings sometimes depending on the mood I'm in, but this is a great side dish for any meal!
- 2 lbs potatoes, sliced into 1/8 in. slices
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable broth
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F; lightly grease a 9x13 glass dish.
- Layer potatoes allowing them to slightly overlap.
- Pour most of the vegetable broth over the potatoes.
- Pour the soy milk and drizzle olive oil over potatoes.
- Scatter minced garlic over everything and then sprinkle 2 tbsp of flour over them.
- Drizzle with remaining vegetable broth to wet, then sprinkle with the last of the flour and spices.
- Cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes.