Recipe by Kikimony
Great side item! Nice and flavorful! We enjoy thicker sliced 'shrooms to give you that full 'shroom flavor.
Top Review by PanNan
This combination of spices was just right! A delicious mushroom recipe. With the herbs providing so much flavor, I believe the butter and olive oil could be reduced for a lower fat version of the recipe - another bonus.
- 1 lb mushroom
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sage
- Clean 1 pound of fresh mushrooms by wiping with damp towel.
- Slice mushrooms, stem and all, to the size you like.
- Sauté in pan with butter, oil and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add herbs and continue cooking until mushrooms are tender, yet firm.