Mushroom with fresh sage and thyme. Enjoy over slices of crisp french bread,top a steak or toss into a bowl of spinach to slighly wilt and enjoy as a salad or toss into pasta adding some extra virgin olive oil.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter (and or olive oil)
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, quatared
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- chili pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leave
- 1 -2 fresh sage leaf
- In a large pan melt butter and or oil till hot. Add the onions and mushrooms and stir fry 3-4 minutes.
- Add garlic and remaining ingredients stirring for an other 1-2 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation