Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Wonderful mix of spices. Often requested by my family.
Make and share this Herb Roasted Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 12 small new potatoes, cut into wedges (about 2 lb.)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Toss together all ingredients in a large bowl; spread mixture evenly into a lightly greased, aluminum foil-lined 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes or until tender.
These are so simple to make and very tasty. I had mine with baked salmon filets and a salad. The only thing I did differently was to cut down on the amount of oil in the recipe, by using a bit of lemon juice with about 4 tbs olive oil. It worked out fine and I liked the slight lemony taste of the potatoes.
I made this to go with chicken. The perfect side dish. Spicy and zesty. Couldn't be any easier. Thanks :)
Simple, delicious, smelled great cooking. Wouldn't change a thing.