Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Best on the barbeque served with salad and burgers or chicken. Yield is estimate....stomach capacities differ! Cooking time is also estimated.
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, sliced
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 1⁄2 shallot, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Prepare a large foil tray to be placed onto the barbecue. Place the sliced potatoes into the foil tray and grill until almost cooked through and browned, spraying occasionally with olive oil spray.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl and toss with the remaining ingredients. Place back into the foil tray and cover. Seal edges tightly.
- Grill over medium heat for 20 minutes, turning the packet a few times.
I made this as a side dish tonight and it was pretty tasty. Would work fabulously along side a roasted chicken (or even one of those already done ones at the market).
These were a great treat served with Grilled Steaks. Thanks for sharing a great recipe!!