1/2 Photos of Herb Flounder With Lemon Vinaigrette
Need a quick healthy fix to supper? I discovered this recipe in Southern Living, January 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 lbs flounder or 2 lbs tilapia fillets
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients; sprinkle evenly over both sides of fillets.
- 2Arrange fish on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
- 3Sprinkle evenly with garlic. Arrange lemon slices over fish.
- 4Broil 6 inches from heat 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- 5Drizzle with Lemon Vinaigrette.
- 6To Make Vinaigrette:.
- 7Whisk together all ingredients.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Flounder With Lemon Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.6
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.1 mg
- Sodium 934.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 19.2 g