Recipe by ChipotleChick
Sometimes the simplest dishes are the best! I usually serve this family favorite with steamed rice and broccoli. You can also serve with a light tartar sauce!
Top Review by Wendy Werthmann-Harding
This is a great and extremely simple recipe! My husband is a diabetic who is not great about eating healthy. He was really leery about eating fish that isn't breded and deep fried, but now he's asking for this all the time! Thanks!
- 2 lbs salmon fillets, skinned and deboned
- 8 sprigs fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 medium lemon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place the fillet in a shallow glass baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the parsley on the fillet, then place the dill sprigs on top.
- Next, squeeze the half lemon over the fillet (watch for seeds!) Bake on top rack for 25-30 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.