Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Sometimes the simplest dishes are the best! I usually serve this family favorite with steamed rice and broccoli. You can also serve with a light tartar sauce!
- 2 lbs salmon fillets, skinned and deboned
- 8 sprigs fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 medium lemon
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place the fillet in a shallow glass baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the parsley on the fillet, then place the dill sprigs on top.
- Next, squeeze the half lemon over the fillet (watch for seeds!) Bake on top rack for 25-30 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
This is a great and extremely simple recipe! My husband is a diabetic who is not great about eating healthy. He was really leery about eating fish that isn't breded and deep fried, but now he's asking for this all the time! Thanks!
So easy to make, and gives the salmon great flavour. I had a whole bundle of fresh dill that I wasn't going to use for anything else so I just layered it on the salmon then squeezed a full lemon over 3 fillets. It was delicious!!!
Simply perfect...I served it with asparagus and a sour cream dill sauce.