Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I've been playing with this recipe for a couple of years. You can vary the vegetables you use and the kind of soup mix.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope soup mix (Onion, Ranch, Vegetable or any other flavor you want to try)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 lb mushroom, any variety sliced (optional)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (or cream of celery or any other cream soup)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray 9x13 pan w/Pam (Olive Oil).
- Set CAN of soup to the side.
- Put all other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Use hands to mix together (I put latex gloves on because I don't like the feel of the mix but using my hands is the best way to mix it).
- When you are fairly certain it's mixed together well transfer the mix to the 9x13 pan.
- Press out to the edges of the pan.
- Open and spread can of mushroom soup on top of the mix.
- Put in oven for 1.5 hours.
- Can be served w/shredded cheese.