1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I've been playing with this recipe for a couple of years. You can vary the vegetables you use and the kind of soup mix.
My Private Note
6 oz pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope soup mix (Onion, Ranch, Vegetable or any other flavor you want to try)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 lb mushroom, any variety sliced (optional)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (or cream of celery or any other cream soup)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly spray 9x13 pan w/Pam (Olive Oil).
- 3Set CAN of soup to the side.
- 4Put all other ingredients in a large bowl.
- 5Use hands to mix together (I put latex gloves on because I don't like the feel of the mix but using my hands is the best way to mix it).
- 6When you are fairly certain it's mixed together well transfer the mix to the 9x13 pan.
- 7Press out to the edges of the pan.
- 8Open and spread can of mushroom soup on top of the mix.
- 9Put in oven for 1.5 hours.
- 10Can be served w/shredded cheese.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Henna's Low Carb Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.9
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 143.4 mg
- Sodium 334.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 37.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: