1/1 Photo of Heavy Metal Filet Steak Sandwich
Hey Jude's Note:
This is similar to a sandwich found in a restaurant that shall not be named!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice filets through the middle, horizontally, to end up with 4 thinner filets about 1/2 inch thick each.
- 2Cook filets on a hot grill for 2-4 minutes per side, or until cooked to your preference.
- 3Salt and pepper both sides of each filet.
- 4Slice rolls in half horizontally.
- 5Spread the mayonnaise on the cut side of the top halves.
- 6Spread the mustard on the cut side of the bottom halves.
- 7When the filets are done, slice them into 1/2-inch-thick strips.
- 8Arrange the sliced filets evenly over the mustard on each bottom roll.
- 9Place the tomato slices over the filets.
- 10put the shredded lettuce on top of the tomatoes.
- 11Place the top buns on the lettuce and slice the sandwiches diagonally into two even halves.
- 12Hold each sandwich half together with toothpicks to serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavy Metal Filet Steak Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (618 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.1
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 140.3 mg
- Sodium 716.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 55.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: