Recipe by Ambercrombiegirl
This is one of our familys favorite dessert recipes of all time. I've changed it a little to decrease calories and fat, but you won't be able to tell! Im sure you will LOVE it!
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip Lite
- 2 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 3 ounces jello fat-free sugar-free instant pistachio pudding mix
- Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix and bake first 3 ingredients in a pie dish for 20 minutes on 350 degrees. Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and cool whip. Spread into crust.
- Prepare the pudding mixes with the milk and pour over cream cheese layer.
- Cover with more cool whip, and sprinkle with chopped nuts.