Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I think I got this recipe quite a few years ago from a Taste of Home magazine. Tastes good and looks pretty.
- 6 cups angel food cake, cubes
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- 8 ounces thawed whipped topping
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Place cake cubes in large bowl; let stand 30 minutes.
- In medium bowl, combine sugar and cream cheese. Beat until blended. Fold whipped topping into cheese mixture.
- Stir topping mixture and pecans into cake cubes; combine well.
- Spread 1/2 cake mixture into trifle bowl. Spread 1/2 pie filling over cake mixture. Repeat layers.