Recipe by mollypaul
A luscious cheesecake from the Noble Bed & Breakfast, Marietta, Pennsylvania. Overnight refrigeration not included in preparation time.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 16 ounces cottage cheese, at room temperature
- 16 ounces sour cream, at room temperature
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling (or any other flavor)
- fresh fruit, of your choice (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and grease a 10 inch spring-form pan with butter or margarine.
- Cream sugar, eggs (one at a time), cream cheese, cottage cheese and sour cream together; add flour and vanilla to mixture and mix well.
- Squeeze juice of lemon (strained) into batter; mix well.
- Pour into spring-form pan.
- Place in oven on middle rack.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Turn off oven, keep the oven door closed and leave cake in oven for 2 more hours.
- Remove from oven and place pan in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove from pan and cover top with cherry pie filling.