- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 1⁄2 lb smoked kielbasa or 1⁄2 lb smoked Polish sausage, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (15 3/4 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans or 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can lima beans
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- In a lage skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels.
- Drain, reserving 1 tbsp drippings.
- Cook the sausage and onion in the drippings over medium heat until sausage is lightly browned. Stir in the bacon and remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to an ungreased 11x7x2 in baking dish. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.