- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to directions and drain.
- Brown beef.
- Add onion, pepper, tomato sauce, and Worcestershire sauce to beef and heat through.
- Combine sour cream, cottage cheese, and cream cheese.
- Place half of the egg noodles in a large buttered casserole dish.
- Add cheese mixture and cover with the remaining noodles.
- Top with remaining beef mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 45 minutes.