Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A very simple soup that is filling and good for you.
Make and share this Hearty Beef Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs cubed beef stew meat
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons beef base
- 1 1⁄2 quarts water
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen lima beans (or fresh)
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen corn (or fresh)
- 1 large white onion
- 3 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- In 9 quart stock pot,brown beef stew meat in oil with dash of salt, pepper and bay leaves.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender.
- My children liked this best over all the others I have tried. Have yet to try it on my husband, but I'm sure he'll like it as well.
- Hope you enjoy.