1/1 Photo of Healthy Whole Grain Granola Bars
These bars are delicious, filling and super healthy. *For this recipe I used Kashi 7 whole grains puff cereal and Quaker old fashioned oats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Beat together bananas, brown sugar and splenda until creamy.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla, beat until incorporated.
- 4Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and add to wet mixture.
- 5Stir in oats, puff cereal, raisins and cranberries and mix well.
- 6Spread evenly in a 13x9 inches baking pan lined with tin foil.
- 7Bake for 27-30 minutes until light golden brown.
- 8Remove from oven, let cool 1 minute and using tin foil as handles gently lift bars out of the cake pan. Pull away sides of tin foil and let cool completely at room temperature.
- 9Once cool, cut into 24 servings.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Whole Grain Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.9
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 109.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: